Fit learning about Islam into your daily routine. Finding time to travel to a class and attend a lecture can be difficult in our busy lives. Our online classes however, make it easy. Listen-in, any time – live or at your own pace, from anywhere in the world. In this section, we will show you how to join our online classes.
To make it easy, we have created a video tutorial that you can watch below. However if you just want to follow text-instructions, then you can follow our step by step tutorial given below the video.
Important note: The online classes are for women only, Men and boys above 7 years are strictly not allowed to listen.
- Open the browser and go to alhudasisters170.wiziq.com
- Click the ’SIGN IN’ button in the top right corner. You will be taken to new page
- On the new page, click the ’SIGN UP’ button and fill out the required information and check the box next to “I’m not a robot.” Click ‘CREATE MY ACCOUNT.’ Congratulations, your account has been created.
- The next step is to receive notifications for every online class of Al Huda sisters. To do so go to www.wiziq.com. Click the ’LOG IN’ button in the top right corner.
- Enter the email address and password you provided in step 3 and click ‘SIGN IN.’
- Go to www.wiziq.com/alhudasisters170. If you haven’t received a verification email yet click on ‘RESEND EMAIL.’
- Refresh your inbox to find the email (sometimes it may take up to 10 minutes for you to receive the email). Once you receive the email, click on ‘VERIFY NOW.’ Your email is now verified.
- Once again go to www.wiziq.com/alhudasisters170 and click on ‘ADD AS CONTACT.’ You will be asked if you know Al Huda Sisters; select ‘YES’ and ‘MY TEACHER.’ And then click “OK, ADD AS CONTACT.”
- You will now receive notifications about future classes. These emails will be sent to your email inbox and you can also view them by clicking the envelope icon in the top right corner of the page.
- The best way is to use smart phones/tablets. Please download the wizIQ app from the App Store or Playstore. Sign in with your wizIQ account and you may find all the invites over there. (Note: If using iPhone to listen to classes it will ask you to download virtual classroom as support, so please follow the instructions).